The WOW program is available as an online, interactive course that can be accessed by students on their computers. If you would like to sign up and access the course please follow the below simple steps to set-up your account through the MyEd platform.
Alternatively, If you’re after modules you can download and print then head on over here.
Accessing the content for WOW:
- Open an internet browser – NOT Internet Explorer (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Click on this link to access the e-learning platform
- Click Add to My Library
- You will then be prompted to Sign Up to MyEd.
- Once signed up you will have access to the library of content for WOW!
Creating your classes:
- From your home icon (top left hand corner of myEd screen), navigate to ‘My Classes’
- Select a name for your class and click create.
Adding, removing and changing students in your class:
- Next, navigate to ‘My Classes’ and click the class you’ve created
- Click ‘Members’
- Click ‘Open for signup’
- Send link and code for sign up to your students – via email or distribute during class.
- Once your students have completed their sign up you will receive a notification in the top right hand corner of your myEd profile.
- Please note if you students are unable sign up this way, please refer to FAQ’s to assist you to to create new users (manual entry).
Sharing the content with your class:
- Once you have created your class, navigate via the home icon (top left) to ‘My Library’
- Click the ‘Worlds of Work’ library – this is where all of the content is housed.
- Hover over the quest you would like to send to your class and click the green ‘send to class’ button.
- Select the class you want to send it to and click it. This will take you to your dashboard where you will see the quest is ‘open to students’.
- When the quest is open to students it will automatically appear in their myEd profile.
- Repeat this for each of the modules as and when you would like your students to access them.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact the team at email@example.com.