In 2020, Innovation Nation will be delivered to schools in Greater Western Sydney and Western Melbourne. Places are limited and registration will close when the maximum number of schools is reached.
Before submitting your registration, please review the below:
Please ensure that you meet the following criteria before submitting the registration form. Your school must:
- Be a school from Greater Western Sydney or Western Melbourne (unless granted an exception by FYA)
- Have an ICSEA (Index of Community Socio-Educational Advantage) rating below 1100. Find your school’s ICSEA rating on the My School website.
- Have at least 25 students from years 9, 10 and/or year 11 able to participate in the social entrepreneurship workshop in February 2020 (unless granted an exception by FYA)
- Deliver the preliminary program, the Kick-starter Phase, between February and March 2020
- Support at least two groups (3-6 students per group) to apply for the Amplify Phase of the program (unless granted an exception by FYA)
If you have questions about your eligibility, or if you do not have the number of students necessary to participate in the program and would like to be considered, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com and we’ll chat to you about your specific program needs.