The awards are open to student ideas and businesses created through the $20 Boss program in terms 1-4 in 2020 and term 4 2019.
Finalists and High Commendations will be selected according to the following criteria:
- The school is signed up to terms 1-4 2020 and term 4 2019.
- The business/idea was created and is operated by either years 5-8 or years 9-12 students.
- The business/idea has the potential to have a positive impact on community/communities.
- The business/idea is sustainable and has the potential to grow.
- The business/idea is innovative and unique.
To nominate a business please fill in the full nomination form below. If you are under 15 years of age, please ask a parent, guardian or teacher to submit your nomination.
All nominations will automatically be eligible for both the national, and state and territory categories. Applicants only need to submit one nomination.
- Applications open: 5pm Friday February 21, 2020
- Applications close: 5pm Friday October 30, 2020
- Finalists contacted: Mid November, 2020
- Winners announced: Wednesday December 2, 2020
Read the full terms and conditions and award criteria.