The award categories are open to a business, venture, or social enterprise that was created through our $20 Boss program in 2019.
Finalists will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Projects were created as part of the 2019 $20 Boss Program
- They were created and are operated by students in years 5-8 (junior category) or years 9-12 (senior category)
- The student/s has demonstrated growth of their enterprise skills
- The project has made a positive impact on community/communities
- The project is innovative and unique
To nominate a business, venture or social enterprise please fill in the full nomination form below. If you are under 15 years of age, please ask a parent, guardian or teacher to submit your nomination.
All nominations will automatically be eligible for both the national, and state and territory categories. Applicants only need to submit one nomination.
- Applications open: 5pm Friday June 14, 2019
- Applications close: 5pm Monday September 30, 2019
- Winners announced: 8pm Thursday November 14, 2019
Read the full terms and conditions, award criteria and the judging process.